Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Boulder?
Your new nursery is almost complete for your darling bundle of joy. You devoted hours assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even hung a shelf with an assortment of plush animals as a final detail. But how are you going to keep watch over your infant? You can go the traditional route with a ordinary standalone device or take it a step further and use the video cameras at your disposal in your modern home security system.
Despite the fact that it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Boulder, it’s actually an outstanding option when you think about the many perks.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Boulder are ideal baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are part of your complete smart home and available through a user-friendly app. This provides you practicality and reassurance since you may monitor your baby from anywhere via your phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time HD video: You’ll get detailed, high-definition footage of your precious one. You may even review recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you can actually verbalize to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to soothe a restless sleeper. Even better, you can take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your newborn decides rest time is over and wants out of the bed, you can receive motion-activated updates dispatched directly to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Although this benefit is typically for older kids, it’s worth mentioning. With a simple press of a button, your kid can touch base with you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your entire smart home right in the palm of your hand is a fantastic benefit. If you see that your little one is struggling to sleep and think it may be a little stuffy in the room, you are able to change the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they wake up, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You may integrate another indoor camera and get access to both of them with a single smartphone app.
Customize Your Boulder smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Boulder smart home and benefit from the comfort and safety Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can supply. Contact (720) 807-9203 today and discover how we can make your property safer and more convenient for all family members.