Features to look for in a home security camera in Boulder
When it comes to home security, it helps to get a full view of your property This is a primary reason why security cameras are among the smartest devices to consider as you customize your home security system. Despite the fact that independent cameras can be of use when configured correctly, they’re even more helpful when incorporated into your property’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Boulder? You’ll be happy to find these vital elements have more conveniences than ever before. You can view real-time feeds from inside cameras or catch the attention of intruders with built-in deterrents from outdoor cameras. You’ll also enjoy immediate access to your surveillance devices through a centralized touchscreen panel or mobile app.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Boulder
Multifaceted and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your home’s defense to a higher level. These vital parts of your alarm system can be found with an incredible range of features like two-way communications, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the options available to you below.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a security camera that is able to react instantly. If odd activity is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid circle of red light will appear next to the lens and an audible alert will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide clear views of your environs at any hour. Your cameras will also sustain their crisp imaging when closing in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Check for security cameras with video storage options and the ability to access video directly from your mobile device app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Boulder are typically linked to a convenient mobile device app. You can view live feeds or pre-recorded clips and even arm or disengage your system. The Vivint App will send an alert to your cell phone if there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detection: Integrated motion detection means your cameras will activate when strange action is detected. You’ll even receive a notification on your mobile device.
- Speak to visitors or members of your family: Would you like to contact your kids once they get home from school? Is there a visitor at your main entry? Today’s residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient two-way audio so you can converse with the people detected by your camera.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your exterior video cameras should give you no less than a 120° view. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Custom zone coverage: This convenience allows you to program the precise part of your property you wish your camera to watch over. This can be helpful to optimize what you surveil as you wouldn’t need notifications each time a car drives by in front of your house.
Configure your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Boulder. The next step is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Phone (720) 807-9203 to get started or complete the form below to engage our experts.