The most advanced of monitored fire alarms give you an improvement in performance as well. Modern devices not only discern smoke, they will also identify rising heat levels. Whenever they are set off, your monitoring professionals are immediately alerted. They can even be set to deliver warnings directly to your cell phone.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Boulder?
When a crisis happens, you will have enough to do just ensuring your little ones are out of harm's way. Having assistance standing by that can instantly confirm the alarm and reach out to emergency services in your place is merely a wise move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Boulder:
- Excess heat or smoke is detected, and your alarm trips
- Your integrated home security system notifies your around-the-clock monitoring specialists instantly
- You are reached to authenticate the emergency and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring team aren’t able to get in contact with you, or you verify the fire, they will alert emergency personnel in an instant
These steps, from the setting off of your alarm to the dispatch of the fire department, take place quickly. As you round up your family members to leave the grounds, the fire department is most likely already responding. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these perks:
- 24-hour protection whether you’re home or not
- Enhanced likelihood of quicker response times from first responders
- Committed monitoring specialists who will know which safety alarm was triggered
- Sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s important to know that disasters can take place without warning. Think about unwittingly leaving a candle lit when you depart for the night, and a furry friend proceeds to knock it over. While this event may seem improbable, it has happened before. When it does, you’ll be protected with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Boulder, it’s the right time to get your home upgraded with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll include the latest fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you opt for 24-hour monitoring, your property will be safeguarded constantly, no matter where you are. Design your versatile smart home right now by calling (720) 807-9203 or filling out the form below.